sureynotblogbanner2

Monday, December 12, 2011

Virtual Holiday Home Walk 2011

Jennifer Rizzo has hosted a Virtual Holiday House Walk

All of the homes have beautiful Christmas decor.
I highlighted a few below.
Click here to start on the full tour.

 
~ Jeanne Oliver of the amazing

Jeanne's elegant and rustic combination is soothing. 

 I would love to have this window seat set up in my home.  Dreamy!

I can feel the spirit of creating
just looking at this photo of her studio. 
I am so grateful for my creative space.
To create is to be alive!

~ The next one,  Paige at Simple Thoughts
 Turquoise is a beautiful all time color.
For the winter it gives a cool, refreshing feel.

 ~ Jennifer at Dear Lillie ~  
She creates such beautiful pillows.
 
 

I love the pop of fresh green
throughout her house and others.
  
Make sure to stop over to their sites to see their full tours and to the Virtual Holiday Home Walk list at Jennifer Rizzo's for all the tours.

Photos via each individual site.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment